Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Zerorez Long Island for fresh content!
Granite & Stone Cleaning
Clean Your Granite
Did you know that U.S. restaurants are not allowed to install granite surfaces in their food preparation areas?
Granite is porous, which allows bacteria and other harmful germs and pathogens to grow and reach the surface area.
Zerorez® can make your granite surfaces more hygienic with our proprietary, nano-technology sealer, applied by our trained professionals. Our proprietary product actually fills the porous areas of your granite surfaces and inhibits the bacterial migration within the granite material. This effectively suffocates the bacteria present at the time of application and keeps other bacteria from finding a place to grow and attract other bacteria.
Using the ZEROREZ® Nano-Technology
- Creates a more hygienic granite surface.
- Creates a smooth surface that penetrates the porous surface and makes it much easier to clean and maintain.
- Leaves a more beautiful finish.
- Uses “green” technology that protects your home and the environment.
We also clean stone, in fact, all surfaces with a long-term protection. Included in our process is our Powered Water® and proprietary, “green”, non-toxic cleaning agents. The Zerorez® process:
• Cleans with “green” technology
• Protects surfaces against bacteria, pathogens and harmful germs
• Reduces cleaning frequency and everything stays cleaner longer
• Creates a healthier living environment
• Keeps your surfaces looking new