Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Zerorez Long Island for fresh content!
Our expert cleaning technicians in Long Island use our non-toxic panted process and “green” cleaning agents to clean upholstery.
Make Your Upholstery Look New Again
Furniture and other upholstery are a breeding ground for harmful microbes, which can cause allergies, sickness and offensive odors. The Zerorez® cleaning process does not use soaps, detergents or shampoos to mask these problems, but instead includes a revolutionary green cleaning fluid, Powered Water® to eliminate them, thereby restoring the appearance of your furniture.
In Long Island and surrounding areas, this cleaning process is better than soaps or other cleaning agents and is applied to the upholstery via low-pressure spray, both loosening embedded dirt and cleaning the material, removing a wide range of germs and bacteria. The emulsified dirt is then disposed leaving just the extraction water which dries quickly and with No Residue®.
Advantages of Using ZEROREZ®
- afe on all kinds of upholstery, including the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics
- Restores appearance to “Like-New”
- While removing dirt, prevents stains and soiling
- Protects safeguards from spills
- Is non-toxic, no chemical residue
- No exposure to harmful cleaning agents